1. Only SA citizens can apply. Copy of SA birth certificate to be submitted with application.
2. Only Grade 6 learners can apply.
3. Scholars should score a minimum of 65% for Eng Home Language, Math and Physical Science in Term 4 of Grade 5 and Term 2 of Grade 6.
4. Only scholars within the KMF catchment area in the Western Cape may apply as scholars are required to attend classes at our weekly classes at the KMF offices.
5. NETT income per household MAY NOT exceed R15 000 per month.
6. All application forms to be hand delivered or posted. NO email or faxes accepted.
7. Deadline is strictly at 15:00 on 31 July 2019.
8. All required documents have to be attached and an application will be rejected should the required documents not be attached.
9. A valid cellular number or email address should be provided. We will send out a bulk email and sms to successful candidates to inform them of the assessment date. If you do not attend the assessment, your application will not be processed.
10. KMF DO NOT contact unsuccessful candidates and if you have not received any correspondence within 14 working days after close of the applications, your application was successful. KMF is not obliged to give reason for an unsuccessful application.
11. All assessments and classes are presented in English medium. The assessor will, however, make note if the scholar is not English Home Language.
1. All applications are reviewed and all requirements are checked.
2. Successful applicants are informed via email / SMS with a date, venue and time for an academic assessment.
3. Scholars are assessed in Cape Town.
4. Successful scholars are informed to attend a personal interview at KMF offices.
5. Group session with all scholars are held at KMF offices.
6. Orientation for new students for the Junior Programme is held at the KMF offices where the selection process will be explained which will take place during the Junior Programme.